Thursday, April 8, 2010

That One Frightful Word.


Death. Such a terrible word.
But it's a part of life, at least that's what I heard.

It is so hard to deal with,
I constantly cry.
No matter what I do,
No matter how hard I try.

There is not a day I don't think of her.
And every moment we did share.
How we ran around like maniacs, with our hands in the air.
...and all the times she let me "fix" her hair.

But now she is gone.
It's hard because she is one that taught me my rights from my wrongs.
The fact of death, it saddens my soul.
And it feels as if my heart has a huge, gaping hole.

That frightful word. Death. It worries me greatly.
Mainly because I am feeling these feelings lately.


R.I.P Doris Nona (Vig) Baillie
She constantly painted smiles on our faces...We miss you, grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment